Well Rounded Birth Prep

Well Rounded Birth Prep
WellRoundedBirthPrep.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Trebor's "In Silent Prayer" maternity portrait

Trebor's name might be familiar to you. She shared her written birth story here of her home waterbirth VBA2C (vaginal birth after 2 cesareans), then shared her touching photo slideshow of her homebirth. Trebor has graciously given permission to use her beautiful maternity portrait, "In Silent Prayer."

Reflecting on this photo, Trebor said, "Prayer and Meditation are such an important part of my pregnancy and who I am. I often find myself by the window and decided one day to capture the moment. I love the silhouette created by the natural light and using no flash with camera." Trebor was 34 weeks pregnant with her soon-to-be homebirth VBA2C baby at the time of this portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments.