Well Rounded Birth Prep

Well Rounded Birth Prep
WellRoundedBirthPrep.com

Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Belly shot: 8 weeks along



This photo was taken at 7 weeks 6 days along with New Baby, right after the James Taylor concert hubby and I went to. (We bought the tickets with my Well Rounded Birth Prep teaching money from Jan. & Feb.! Thanks to you, my clients!)

Pregnancy #6, live baby #5.

Before I got the positive pregnancy test at 4 weeks 4 days along, I already had to unbutton my jeans when sitting down. I've lost 3 pounds from nausea, but still have to unbutton my jeans when sitting. I've already worn my Bella Band over unbuttoned jeans a few times.

My body gets one whiff of hCG and says, "We totally know what to do with this! Let's GOOOOOO!"

6 comments:

  1. You look great, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful and happy! How exciting!

    The paint on the wall behind you looks so much like A's room. Ernest just got done painting it tonight! I love green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anony: Thank you!

    Linda, Thanks! That's my favorite paint color, too. That sage green is the color of our great room that's most of our 1st floor: combined open kitchen, dining room, living room, and play room. It's so calming and soothing. I figured that with this many kids, we need calming and soothing for our main paint color! Did you do classic Winnie-the-Pooh accents for her room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Classic Pooh, but she just has "regular" Pooh. I completely agree about sage being calming and soothing. My father-in-law worked in the mental health field, so he talks about "institutional" green that was calming for the mental patients. I figure if it worked for them, it sure won't hurt us! :-) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I knew you really wanted to try that hCG diet after all!

    (wink)

    -Christine Marasco

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments.